Is It Time To Review Your Estate Plan?
Updated: Jan 8, 2020
A good rule of thumb is to review your estate plan every 3 to 5 years. You should also review your plan if you have any of the following changes.
1. Has there been a significant change in your wealth, either up or down?
2. Has your marital status changed?
3. Are there new children in your family?
4. Has there been a death in your family?
5. Has there been a change in circumstances that makes you reconsider the appropriateness of anyone you currently have named as your Executor, Trustee, Guardian, Healthcare Agent, or Agent under you Power of Attorney?
6. Have you changed your mind with regard to the persons who are to receive your assets at your death, and/or whether those persons should receive assets outright or in trust?
At Susan Floyd Law, we will review your estate plan to make sure that you and your family are protected.
41 views0 comments